Inspectlet

Montag, 30. April 2018

Probably I should rather sell a book, then people can still complain but I have their money and they can go fuck themselves


Quelle: https://www.flickr.com/photos/43272765@N04/39440866142/

I am trying to find a solution to my problem, I search and search. I find tiny good bits of information that I implement. I am angry that nobody else shared them, so I share them in a public place, while at the same time telling the author that I am grateful for his writing.
Yet nobody is thankful to me for doing so. People instead blame me for sharing things that don't work as in "work for me, for free, and endure my verbal abuse, because I am a random guy on the internet".
It really bugs me. Then again, I question my motives to share. Why do I share in the first place?
In part, because I am unsure about whether an approach is good and I want approval. At the same time I am aware, that people on the internet manipulate this human need for approval to influence me. They just don't give it, and I am hunting more and more for it. Till I stop. Stop sharing, while thinking "fuck them all". Then again, nothing happens. Nothing happens while sharing, nothing happens while not sharing. Except when sharing I get the occasional "doesn't work" and the very rare "Awesome", but usually no contribution.
Probably I should rather sell a book, then people can still complain but I have their money and they can go fuck themselves.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen